Wednesday, August 9, 2017

University Project: Vivienne Westwood Homeware

Number one, a big fat hello!!! I'm sorry I've not been posting recently. University third year life struck me hard and blogging was kind of pushed to the side. After a stressful year and a well deserved break in the sun I'm back and giving my blog a new spin. Number two, since I've been away so long here's some of the work I produced in my third year. 

Here's a mini project with the theme of Britishness. I decided to create a homeware collection for Vivienne Westwood inspired by the beautiful British countryside and heritage interiors. This was shown through the use of tartan (a keen favourite of Westwood's) as well as nettles, bees and animal skull motifs (all packed with sting to suit Westwood's punk USP) Products were handmade and photographed for a magazine insert. 

Ps: I graduated and got a 2:1 in Fashion Communication. (Worth the blog break)




No comments :

Post a Comment